このエントリーをはてなブックマークに追加
ID 13775
Eprint ID
13775
フルテキストURL
Thumnail 106_771.pdf 479 KB
タイトル(別表記)
Laparoscopic cholecystectomy : Our experience of 75 consecutive cases
著者
近藤 秀則 近藤病院外科
興津 輝 近藤病院外科
近藤 正美 近藤病院外科
津下 宏 岡山大学医学部第一外科教室
折田 薫三 岡山大学医学部第一外科教室
抄録
We peformed 75 consecutive laparoscopic cholecystectomy from July 1991 to October 1993 on the patients with gallstones and/or gallbladder polyps. The patients consisted of 30 males and 45 females between 32 and 88 years old with a mean age of 59.4 years. In 72 of these 75 patients (96.0%) laparoscopic cholecystectomy was successfully completed. In the remaining 3 cases (4.0%) the operation was converted to the open cholecystectomy. All patients were free of major complications. Three patients required conversion to a conventional open cholecystectomy due to fallen gallstones in the peritoneal cavity, dense adhesions surrounding the gallbladder and severe acute cholecystitis. This procedure is advantageous in comparison with the conventional open cholecystectomy, because of less postoperative pain, rapid postoperative recovery and high cosmetic value as well. Laparoscopic cholecystectomy seems to be a safe and effective treatment for selected patients with benign gallbladder diseases.
キーワード
腹腔鏡下胆嚢摘出術
胆石症
胆嚢ポリープ
備考
原著
発行日
1994-08
出版物タイトル
岡山医学会雑誌
出版物タイトル(別表記)
Journal of Okayama Medical Association
106巻
7-8号
出版者
岡山医学会
出版者(別表記)
Okayama Medical Association
開始ページ
771
終了ページ
778
ISSN
0030-1558
NCID
AN00032489
資料タイプ
学術雑誌論文
オフィシャル URL
https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/joma1947/106/7-8/106_7-8_771/_article/-char/ja/
関連URL
http://www.okayama-u.ac.jp/user/oma/index.html
言語
Japanese
著作権者
岡山医学会
論文のバージョン
publisher
査読
有り
Eprints Journal Name
joma